1. Spice World- If ever I feel lack of empowerment, or my girlhood has been insulted and I need a pick me up movie. This is my go to. Full of goofy fun and all about Girl Power!! It hits the spot and works every time! :)
2. Dumb and Dumber- Do you ever get in the mood for just a plain laugh out loud movie? This is my go to. I can quote it and every time I watch it, it gets funnier and funnier. :)
3. Grease 2- Great sing-a-long and fun characters. Who wouldn't want a Cool Rider?? Stephanie knows what she is talking about. I have to say my heart skips a beat when the nerd wins out in the end! :)
4. The Rocky Horror Picture Show- Sometimes you just feel like doing the Time Warp! Ultimate cheese factor, yet super fun. Best if viewed at a midnight showing with audience participation! Word of advice- Leave your inhibitions at the door, let loose have fun! Always a fun time. Now if I could just muster up the nerve to go in costume...
5. Superstar- I relate to Mary, we are both awkward, clumsy and dead set on achieving our dreams. I will watch this movie anytime to raise my spirits when the naysayers that live in my head get louder and louder. :)
6. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion- Good for those times when I feel inadequate. Great buddy movie as well. My favorite is Sandy Duncan, gotta love Alan Cummings. :)
7. The Wedding Singer- To remind me that there has to be a great guy like Robbie Hart somewhere in the world. He helps the elderly, goes out of his way, and can sing! What more could you ask for? :)
8. Corky Romano- Chris Penn is classic! As messed up as the family is, it is still about love in the end. Hilarious, always great fun to watch.
9. A Night at the Roxbury- Did you grab my ass?? Two guys following their dreams and taking what is theirs. Great inspiration! As you may can tell, laughter inspires me. So this is my religious fulfillment in a sense. God's got me, he knows what I mean. ;)
10. Wayne's World- SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST! Hands down, best movie to inspire. Best movie to quote. Ahem..."if you are going to spew, spew into this". I am not worthy, I am scum... Mike Myers and Dana Carvey I heart you men very much. You helped define who I am. To this I say Thank You! :)